Sign up to our mailing list to win!
We’ve masterminded an amazing competition to get you ready for summer this year.
We’re giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend in store*
PLUS a VIP buying day with Karen, the owner of 205 On Ashley, to help select the new spring/summer 2018 range for the shop!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to sign up to our mailing list using the form below.
Good Luck, Karen xxx
Sorry, this competition is now closed. We’ll be announcing our winner soon!
Share / Re-tweet our competition post for 5% off your next in-store purchase!*
*5% off and £100 voucher must be used on full priced items only. Strictly one entry per person. All 5% discount purchases must be made on or before 30th June.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: 205 On Ashley Ltd (company no. 09777363) whose registered office is at 205 Ashley Road, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9SQ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of 205 On Ashley / Vicki Allen and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and by signing up to the 205 On Ashley newsletter on this page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight 30th June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants who share/retweet the competition post on social media will be permitted one in-store purchase at 5% off RRP (offer does not include already discounted items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer). In addition, if entrants complete the online form on this page to join the 205 On Ashley e-mailing list, they will be entered in for the chance to win the main prize. The main prize consists of a £100 voucher to spend on anything in-store, plus the chance to join the shop owner on an expenses paid* trip to Manchester to help pick out the new spring/summer 2018 collection. *Winner will be be provided with transport only within 10 miles radius of the shop, lunch will be provided on the buying trip. Date to be confirmed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen: 1st July 2017 at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.